Looking for some safe, non-toxic, and smart ways to clean your house?
Here is the list from the Maid and cleaning service to make your green cleaning in your home super effective. We list some homemade cleaners that will super clean your kitchen, toilet and windows leaving them looking almost brand new!
However, these ingredients might not be of much help if you are planning to unclog your drains or gutters. It is indeed true that home remedies are the best when it comes to maintaining cleanliness in your home at regular intervals. But some blockages are tough to remove, which is why they need expert attention. Suppose you have a clogged gutter. Using baking soda or white vinegar might just aggravate the issues. That is why it could be a good idea to have a contact number of professional gutter cleaners saved on your smartphones. If you still do not have their numbers, you can search Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Boston (or similar places) online and contact them.
Anyway, let us come back to the topic without further ado. The 3 ingredients that we had talked about previously will be easily found in your kitchen.
Did you know lemons have naturally powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties? They also serve a purpose of a deodorizer due to their high acidic content.
Here are some suggestions to use lemon in your house.
- If your copper pans have started looking dull and boring, you can brighten them up by dipping half a lemon in baking powder or salt to retain their natural color.
- You can also create your home made cleaner by combining lemon peel and white vinegar in a jar, leave it for a few days, and then strain out the peel to use vinegar as a cleaner.
- Prepare a small dish containing lemon juice and vinegar, this will help eliminating odors.
- Rub a slice of lemon across any surface to disinfect it.
- Baking soda
Like lemon, baking soda, is another natural and effective cleaner.
This can work as a gentle abrasive, deodorant, cleaner and more.
- Form a thick paste of baking soda and water, it’s useful in cleaning surface rust.
- An all-purpose light cleaner can be formed by combining baking soda and water, that’s especially effective on grease.
- You can also clean your oven by combining a thick paste of baking soda and water at the bottom of the oven, leave it for a few hours, then scrap and wipe the surface.
- White Vinegar
White vinegar has strong antibacterial properties, and can be used as an effective cleaner in almost all aspects of home cleaning.
- It can serve as a natural deodorizer, and can be combined with other natural products, such as lemon juice, to absorb odor.
- Dilute vinegar in water, and you have a great stain remover, for various textiles and purposes.
- Vinegar can also help eliminating strong scents left over from fish or cooking any other food that contains strong aroma.