Looking for some safe, non-toxic, and smart ways to clean your house?
Here is the list from the Maid and cleaning service to make your green cleaning in your home super effective. We list some homemade cleaners that will super clean your kitchen, toilet and windows leaving them looking almost brand new!
And guess what! These 3 ingredients used as cleaners will be easily found in your kitchen.
Did you know lemons have naturally powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties? They also serve a purpose of a deodorizer due to their high acidic content.
Here are some suggestions to use lemon in your house.
- If your copper pans have started looking dull and boring, you can brighten them up by dipping half a lemon in baking powder or salt to retain their natural color.
- You can also create your home made cleaner by combining lemon peel and white vinegar in a jar, leave it for a few days, and then strain out the peel to use vinegar as a cleaner.
- Prepare a small dish containing lemon juice and vinegar, this will help eliminating odors.
- Rub a slice of lemon across any surface to disinfect it.
- Baking soda
Like lemon, baking soda, is another natural and effective cleaner.
This can work as a gentle abrasive, deodorant, cleaner and more.
- Form a thick paste of baking soda and water, it’s useful in cleaning surface rust.
- An all-purpose light cleaner can be formed by combining baking soda and water, that’s especially effective on grease.
- You can also clean your oven by combining a thick paste of baking soda and water at the bottom of the oven, leave it for a few hours, then scrap and wipe the surface.
- White Vinegar
White vinegar has strong antibacterial properties, and can be used as an effective cleaner in almost all aspects of home cleaning.
- It can serve as a natural deodorizer, and can be combined with other natural products, such as lemon juice, to absorb odor.
- Dilute vinegar in water, and you have a great stain remover, for various textiles and purposes.
- Vinegar can also help eliminating strong scents left over from fish or cooking any other food that contains strong aroma.