I welcome guest contributors on the site every now and again, but have a few guidelines that I request you adhere to.
What type of posts am I looking for?
- Useful information! Something that can help parents of children of all ages
- Tips and advice – learnt a few tricks while bringing up your kids and want to share them?
- Money saving – kids supplies aren’t cheap, so if you know some life hacks that can save money then let us know
If you have another idea, just mention it in the message
- Please ensure your articles are a minimum of 500 words – give the readers something useful rather than 250 words of drivel
- No linking to any sites with adult/pornographic content
- Do not copy and paste someone else’s content – it can be spotted in 10 seconds
What’s in it for you?
- A platform to share your content
- Offer advice to parents and those expecting/trying for a baby
- I’ll allow two links back to your site or social profile in the content
Examples of Guest Post Topics:
- Pre & Post Natal Care/Health
- Child Behaviour
- Children’s Education
- Beauty & Fashion
- Life Hacks
- Budgeting & Saving
- Child Safety
- Mortgages & Finances
If you want to know anything else, fill out the form below!